AXA ACQUIRES 55% STAKE IN HILTON DIAGONAL MAR BARCELONA

AXA Investment Managers has acquired a 55% stake the Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona, in Spain, from Iberdrola Inmobiliaria for €80 million. The 433-room hotel, in Barcelona’s business district, is just 400 metres from the beach. Iberdrola Inmobiliaria will retain ownership of the remaining 45% share in the hotel.

Back